Preliminary knowledge of software development cycle.
ServiceNow is a platform that provides services to automate the cloud-based workflow environment. It helps organizations to improve their overall business efficiencies and manage their services.
This course will be taking you through the basics of ServiceNow. We will be covering some of the data types in ServiceNow, various components of the App Engine Studio, Service Portal and Integration Hub. The final module of the course also involves a hands-on development of a To Do application in ServiceNow.
Ishita is an integration developer at INTEGRTR with an experience across multiple middleware like Dell Boomi, SAP Cloud Integration Suite, Workato while also working with enterprise cloud solutions like SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow.
Login to see discussions
- Introductory knowledge of ServiceNow and its module and architecture
- Setting up a personal developer instance
- Navigation across the Now Platform
- ServiceNow data structures
- Hands-on guide to building an application on ServiceNow